Founded on February 2007 in the United States, Sener is now one of the world’s leading index futures investment and asset management company.
Has five offices worldwide across America, Europe and Asia and operates in over 32 countries, providing training and investment management services to clients.
Employs over 2000 professional staff servicing more than one million high net-worth customers.
Committed to providing superior customer satisfaction through providing quality service and innovative products as well as the research and development of advanced trading technology.
Prides itself as having an excellent trading team with one of industry’s highest long-term return on investment constantly maximising profits for customers.
Recipient of numerous international brand and financial awards.
Spenser Brown is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Sener. (2007 – Present)
Responsible for the strategic direction of the company and assumes overall responsibilities for all investment decisions and risks.
Spearheaded Sener’s expansion into global financial markets across America, Europe, Oceania and Asia.
Has been involved in the securities industry since 1990, where he joined Bear Stearns to establish the proprietary international risk arbitrage operation.
Held senior roles in asset management and investment banking at Schroders and Goldman Sachs for a total of twelve years, which include serving as head of interest rate derivatives, options, exotics and co-head of credit derivatives trading.
Coupled with his extensive experience in the financial industry, he also holds a Bachelor of Economics Degree (Honours) from Portsmouth University, United Kingdom and an MBA in Finance from Columbia Business School.
Why choose Sener?
Sener searches for the best firm stock, option, and combination prices available at the time of your order, and seeks to immediately execute your order electronically.
Our results are even more impressive when you consider that other industry-touted statistics don’t give you the whole picture. They only discuss the percentage of orders that saw price improvement, and conveniently ignore the percentage of their orders that were dis-improved or had no improvement. In contrast, our statistics are netted, showing the true bottom-line price improvement including all improved, dis-improved and unimproved amounts.
- Sener never routes and forgets about your order. It continuously evaluates fast changing market conditions and dynamically re-routes all or parts of your order seeking to achieve optimal execution and maximize your rebate.
- Each leg of a spread order independently and enters each leg at the best possible venue.
- To help provide price improvement on large volume and block orders and take advantage of hidden institutional order flows that may not be available at exchanges.
Sener takes into account transaction costs along with the fee or rebate for taking/adding liquidity when determining where to route your marketable order when the inside market is shared by multiple exchanges. Customers can elect to have their non-marketable orders routed to:
- The exchange with the highest rebate.
- The listing exchange on the symbol.
- The highest volume exchange that has a rebate for adding liquidity.
- The highest volume exchange that charges the lowest fee for taking liquidity.
Easy to view and customize, our statements and reports cover all aspects of your account:
- Generate daily, monthly and yearly secure online Activity Statements .
- Create reusable and customized statements that include only the information that you want to see.
- View real-time trade confirmations, margin details, and a variety of other supplemental reports.
- Download statements into a variety of different file formats, including XML, text and a variety of third-party software such as Quicken or MS Excel.
Analyze the performance of your portfolio online by creating and saving customizable presentation-ready PDF reports in Portfolio Analyst:
- Create and save reports based on a set of measurement criteria and optionally compare the data to selected industry benchmarks.
- Select one or more reports in your analysis, including allocation by sector or asset class, time period or cumulative performance, risk measures, and more.
- Use the Performance Attribution report to explain differences between your portfolio and the S&P 500 Index due to asset allocation and/or return deviations from the index.
- Create single-page snapshot PDF reports suitable for presentation.
From the moment you log in, our account protection features are there to ensure that your account remains secure.
Secure Socket Layer
We deploy 128-bit SSL encryption to establish a secure connection and ensure the confidentiality and integrity of information passed between your computer and Us. Using SSL may impact the performance of your PC depending on its capabilities.
Limit Login via IP Restrictions
Restrict access to us from a specific list of IP addresses. In cases where multiple traders have access to an account, these restrictions can be set at the individual trader level.
Failed Login Attempts
We restrict account access following a specified number of failed login attempts.
We have built in an auto-logoff feature that logs you out of the application after a specified period of inactivity.
All statements are accessed through secure login to Account Management
This refers to software inadvertently downloaded from the Internet when you visit certain websites. Spyware covertly gathers information from your computer without your knowledge. Once installed, spyware monitors user activity on the Internet and transmits that information (including usernames and passwords) to an unauthorized recipient. You should install anti-spyware software on your computer to detect and remove spyware.
Thieves use phishing to obtain sensitive information by masquerading as a trustworthy institution. Phishing is typically carried out via an email that contains a link to what appears to be an authentic website. These counterfeit sites prompt you to enter your personal information, which the thieves then use to access your accounts. Note that we will never send an email requesting sensitive information such as your password or social security number.
Viruses, Worms & Trojan Horses
These malicious programs can cause severe and irreparable damage to your hardware, software or files, and in some cases can open your system to unauthorized access and possibly allow confidential information to be compromised. These programs, which differ on how they spread and replicate, are best controlled by first ensuring that your operating system is up-to-date and then installing anti-virus software, making sure that you
The vast majority of our clients are not City traders, they are often professional men and women who are interested in the financial markets.
We pride ourselves on our high standard of customer service – providing 24-hour telephone support (speaking to real people), as well as a comprehensive range of education, training tools, trading tips and market commentaries online.
Our technology combines superior features with high-speed execution, designed to meet the needs of the most demanding trader and provide an outstanding experience on all devices.